What Are The Side Effects Of Decaffeinated Green Tea?

Though decaf green tea is healthy, you should stick to the recommended daily upper limit of 400 milligrams of caffeine , according to the Cleveland Clinic. Luckily, this limit will be hard to reach if you’re drinking decaf tea, which averages about 2 milligrams a cup, per the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. … Read more

Is Decaffeinated Green Tea As Good As Regular Green Tea?

If, however, a natural water process is used to decaffeinate the tea, then it loses only around 5% of its antioxidants, leaving 95% of the same health benefits as regular green tea So, as long as you choose a tea that is naturally processed, you can receive almost all the same benefits without the added … Read more